Friday, December 19, 2008


here i am quantizing insanity...
as i was angry and mad.... and it seemed there was hot water inside me....
and as i got madder and madder.. !!!
the water inside me got hotter and hotter all the time...
I was in a rage'
and then i began to see colours like black n blue n red...
then as i got madder n madder again...
my eyes began to pop out of my head......
I was steamin with anger... n nobody could stop me now....
and then.....
........
....... it was all gone... since my madness got condensed and quantised on reaching its ith level transition......
ill effects of studying statistical thermodynamics n classical mechanics!!!! grrrrrrr....


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud One!!!! Feelings expressed in a very colorful manner.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome. very interesting post. Thank you for sharing.


    Education ERP

    ReplyDelete